23 Inspirational Entrepreneurial Quotes
Being an entrepreneur is not an easy thing. If you just started being an entrepreneur or you’ve been in it for quite awhile and not having any results, you might ask yourself if this whole entrepreneur thing is worth it. Rather than surrendering and tossing in the famous white towel, stay positive because I will be sharing with you the following 23 quotes to motivate and inspire you when the going gets tough.
- “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Your goal, your dream, your sense of personal destiny, is your baby. Nobody will care for it, rescue it, or work for it like you will. Don’t expect it of others. Do expect that kind of care and hard work on your part.” – Jim Stovall
- “There is no man living who isn’t capable of doing more than he thinks he can do.” – Henry Ford
- “What is great about entrepreneurship is that entrepreneurs create the tangible from the intangible.” – Robert Herjavec
- “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn
- “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” – Bruce Lee
- “Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you will regret the things you didn’t do more than the things you’ve done.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Owning your own business is a chance to change your life. And if you can change your life, you can change the world.” – Steve Van Andel & Doug DeVos
- “Believing and knowing that you hold true value to other people, gives you the confidence and abundance mentality you need in order to be an Alpha Networker.” – Mike Dillard
- “Never give in–never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.” – Winston Churchill
- “If you’re not a risk taker, you should get the hell out of business.” – Ray Kroc
- “The two most important days in your life are the day you was born, and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
- “Watch, listen, and learn. You can’t know it all yourself. Anyone who thinks they do is destined for mediocrity.” – Donald Trump
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
- “If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
- “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” – Steve Jobs
- “Find someone who’s got what you want…And do what they did to get what they’ve got.” – Tim Erway
- “Fail often so you can succeed sooner.” – Tom Kelley
- “Always make a total effort even when the odds are against you.” – Arnold Palmer
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve. – Dr. Napoleon Hill
- “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
Did You Get Some Value Out Of This? Share This With Your Facebook Buddies…
I hope you enjoyed this and got some inspiration… I love to hear your comments and feedback.
Stay positive, work hard, make it happen...we are entrepreneurs!